Pruning Shrubs & Hedge Trimming
Residential & Commercial
Prune to promote plant health.
- Remove dead or dying branches injured by disease, insect infestation, storms or wind damage.
- Remove branches that rub together
- Remove Ugly Branch Stubs
- Pruning at the proper time can avoid certain disease and physiological problems.
Prune to promote plant beauty.
- Pruning also encourages flower and fruit development and controls plant size and shape.
- Trees and shrubs that bloom early in the growing season on last years growths should be pruned immediately after blooming
- Shrubs grown primarily for their foliage should be pruned in spring before new growth begins.
- Shrubs that bloom on new growth may be pruned in Spring before new growth begins.
The objective of pruning or trimming is to produce strong, healthy and aesthetically attractive plants that compliment your property.
The objective of pruning are to produce strong, healthy and aesthetically attractive plants that compliment your property.
Got Questions? You can contact us online to schedule a free, no obligation consultation here > our easy email request form